This machine was completely rebuilt by BCT about 2 years ago and only has less than 1,000 hours on the rebuild. Rebuild cost was $173,000.
This did include …..
· New 50 HP BCT direct drive blast wheel and motor
· New flights
· New links
· New pins and bolts
· New barrel heads and liners
· New Cabinet liners
· New eurodrive for main drive shaft.
· New main cabinet door
· Numerous other items.
The machine is in outstanding condition.
· The loader is in very nice shape. The bucket is in perfect condition.
· There is a very nice shaker conveyor which is rubber lined and in very good condition.
· The main cabinet is in excellent condition. It looks to have been very well maintained. No holes or patches on either side of the cabinet.
· Blast wheel is in perfect condition. Does not even need a tune up kit. Wheel housing liners are excellent as well.
· Separator is in good shape as well as the upper auger.
· Lower auger is in good shape as well.
· Shot hopper had received some damage in the past but was well repaired during the rebuild.
· Push button operator panel and main panel looked very clean.
· There is a new elevator belt ready to go in the machine.
· Two spare drive shafts ….not much else in the way of spare parts.